Co-Op Progression Explained
There is Co-op progression in Endless Dungeon for like 90% of content.
- Resources get picked up and both players get them. So you can spend them separately. (This was bugged in the previous BETA before, it is fixed now)
- Heroes can be upgraded by all Players separately in the same lobby! (You unlock their Ability Slots and buy them / equip them yourself)
- Hero Quests can be completed together in the same lobby! (Quest are not completed for both players – you have to play the character obviously)
- Districts/Maps get unlocked by all players as you pick up the keys! (The Lobby’s progression is tied to the host, but all players progress together)
- Crypto Keys ( progression ) get unlocked by all players.
- Library Unlockables are also fully shared.
- Hero Unlocks. You do get all the maps – but you’ll have to quickly complete them in your own lobby to get the unlock dialogues
- Weapon Upgrades are tied to the HOSTS’S Upgrades ( Hero Upgrades are separate still )
Weapon upgrades in general help, but the least significant upgrade and since you unlock everything for all players, to unlock a hero you just have to complete a district fast once on even like Story Mode and you are ready to go – takes like 3 minutes if you rush on easy.
Alternatively you can just swap the Host to your friend and do a map with them so they also get the hero – you’ll repeat maps dozens of times anyway.