Hints / Walkthrough
You’ll need that stick to reach something, what kind of lock is holding it in place?
- Have you taken a look at the the upright barrel?
- Have you seen those same symbols anywhere else in the room?
- The Anchor is down.
Answer: Right, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down
What can you reach now that you have the stick?
Answer: Use the stick on the bag to the left of the door.
What was in the bag?
- How can it help you open the door?
- How do you know which constellations to use?
Have you taken a good look at the map on the table?
- What normally opens a treasure chest?
- Have you found all 6 keys and placed them on the map?
- Key 1 is near the door; Key 2 is under the table; Key 3 fell out of the bag; Key 4 is in the clock; Key 5 is on the shelf; Key 6 is on the floor in the corner.
- The map has something in the middle of it, have you seen that anywhere else?
- The lock on the left cabinet also has a skull in the middle of it.
Answer: Left, Left, Down, Up, Right, Up
What was in the left cabinet?
- The note mentioned the broken clock, how might that help you?
- The teacup has a roman numeral on it, and ingredients on the inside.
- Which ingredients do the hands of the clock point to?
- Did you check the bottom of the ingredient baskets?
- What did the note say was special about these ingredients?
Did you find the rope letters in the buckets?
- Where might you want to put the rope letters?
- What did you find in the right cabinet?
- The two notes in the bottom of the chest make one message; the message itself isn’t important, but do they remind you of anything?
- Each note has 5 words on it, laid out in a particular way.
- Each word starts with a different letter.
Answer: Top Row, Left to Right: L C N M; Middle Row, Left to Right: O P; Bottom Row, Left to Right: R S A E
Did you take both notes out of the rotting book?
- Did anything seem important in the note of regret?
- You just finished putting up 10 letters, how might they help?
- The number note has the number 0-9 on it in the same layout as the letters on the board, and the note mentions “odds” being in your favour.
- What letter is in the same spot as 1? 3?
The note in the book mentioned wanting to return a gift.
- Did you take Grace’s Gift from the cover of the book?
Answer: Put Grace’s Gift on the skeleton.
Did you read the note under the chest inside the chest?
- Did you go back and check the paintings?
- What disaster did the note say befell the ship you’re looking for?
- What is the name of the ship that fits that fate?
The map in the small chest has black lines on it.
- It also has a red X to mark the treasure.
- Start from Anchorage.
Answer: Up, Right, Up, Right, Down, Left
The note says the treasure is cursed, but more importantly, it says to listen to the warning.
- Have you tried reading it out loud?
- Some of the words sound like numbers.