- Use the paper title “Potio Numeralia” to find out how to make the potion.
- Some of the ingredients listed go by different names.
- Use the books and chemical paper to help figure out which ingredient bottles to use.
- Devil’s Nettle goes by another name.
- Use the two green books to find the other name for Devil’s Nettle.
- The Yarrow Root bottle is located on the bookshelf behind the alchemy setup.
- Dead Sea Water is located in the wood cabinet near the front of the room.
- Sulfuric Acid goes by another name.
- Use the list of common laboratory chemicals and the black book to find the other name for sulfuric acid.
- Sulfuric acid is also known as Spiritus Vitrioli.
- The Spiritus Vitrioli bottle is located behind the books on the bottom of the bookshelf next to the large metal cabinet.
- Dead Head goes by another name.
- Use the red book to find the other name for dead head.
- Dead Head is also known as Capuut Mortum.
- The Capuut Mortum bottle is located in the room with the staircase, near where the entrance is.
- Place all 4 ingredients in the bowl (any order). Adding any other ingredients will reset the puzzle.
- If done correctly, you will see the bowl pour into the pitcher.
- Use the candle on one of the low bookshelves to light the burner at the bottom of the alchemy setup.
- Use the potions to help you unlock something.
- The box with the combination lock on the right side of the room has an alchemy flask next to it.
- Look at the drawing on top of the box. This will help you determine the order to use the numbers.
- Count the number of lines the potion goes up to, starting from the bottom.
- Enter the numbers you got from counting, following the picture on top of the box.
- Do the symbols on the wall by the telescope look familiar to anything else you’ve found?
- The symbols on the wall are similar to the symbols on the paper from the top right drawer of the wooden cabinet.
- Use the translation on the paper to figure out what the symbols on the wall say.
- The symbols on the wall form a compass, showing you which way north is pointing.
- The paper on the table has directions on it.
- Turn the telescope to face the correct directions in order.
- Use the compass on the wall as your guide to find which way north faces.
Striped Picture Puzzle
- Does the picture look similar to anything in the room?
- 3 large rectangles with 4 smaller things around it.
- The picture is a rough blueprint of the large tables and chairs in the room.
- The star in the picture shows where the picture is in the room (for orientation).
- Use the lines to help determine where to slide each chair.
Leave the Bunker
- After completing all 3 puzzles, make sure to pick up the items that were unlocked.
- Click on the stairs to leave the bunker.
Motel / Address Puzzle
- Did you hear your phone go off? Have you checked it for any messages?
- The text message from Dean told you to go to the victim’s apartment. Do you know the address?
- Click on the laptop to pull up a screen where you can enter an address.
- Use the keyboard keys to input the address.
- Try looking around the motel room for information on Kiki Allan.
- The street number can be found in the newspaper in the bathroom. Read the article about her murder.
- Street number: 32715
- The street name can be found on one of the magazine covers under the TV.
- Street name: Singer
- The apartment number can be found in the police report.
- Have you checked out the vibrating bed yet?
- There’s a quarter in one of the boots. Try putting it in the coin slot to start the bed.
- Apartment number: 26D
- After you’ve put the whole address in, the directions will download.
- Head out of the motel to go to the apartment.
- Police only? Aren’t you posing as an FBI agent?
- Show the officer your fake FBI badge to gain access to the apartment.
- Kiki Allan looks like she was a plant person. She even took a picture of them.
- Plant picture is in drawer under TV.
- Find the plants from around the apartment and place them in their correct spots using the picture.
- Plant on fridge; plant on kitchen counter; plant on kitchen rack; plant on table; plant on coffee table;
- plant under TV; plant next to TV; plant in spider case; plant on wall shelf by bed;
- plant on bathroom counter; plant on bathtub; plant behind shower curtain.
Key to Baby
- Have you checked your phone lately?
- The text message from Dean told you you can take his car, ‘baby’, if you can find the key.
- His message is cryptic. Under your NOSE?
- The large tiki head has a big nose. Look under it.
- Press the red button to open the phone slot where the key to ‘baby’ is.
- The cemetery is closed at this time of night. You’ll have to break in.
- Try looking around for something you can use to pry the gates open.
- Locate the crowbar by one of the tires, in the mud, and use it to open the gates.
- Have you noticed some of the gravestones have candles by them?
- The cabin is locked, but you can still reach through the windows.
- The porch in front of the cabin is really noisy.
- Try using something to pry up the squeaky boards.
- Use the hammer found on the left side of the house to pry up each of the squeaky boards.
- Have you noticed anywhere else with similar boards?
- Place the boards on the wall on the left side of the house.
- You will have to unscramble their positions.
- The boards are old though, they might not fit perfectly.
- It looks like there is one continuous line starting at ‘the mother’.
- Order: mother, adventurer, friend, child, angel, hero
- Have you seen those names anywhere else?
- Use the book you got from the front window of the cabin to determine which name goes with which gravestone.
- Light the candles in order. Make sure they are all extinguished before you start. If done correctly, you will hear the back gate open.
- The cabin is closed, but have you tried ringing the doorbell?
- Have you seen the same bells behind the house?
- Use the bells behind the house to play the same tune you hear when ringing the doorbell out front.
- Order: bell 3, bell 5, bell 2, bell 1, bell 4, bell 3, bell 1
- When done correctly, the front door will open.
Getting Rid of the Ghost
- Have you found the ghost’s grave yet?
- Try using your EMF meter to locate her resting place.
- Turn the EMF meter on using the button on the side. TURN IT OFF WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH IT.
- Grave is located near one of the trees by the cabin.
- You’ll have to dig up the grave in order to get rid of the ghost.
- Use the shovel found out front of the cemetary to dig up her grave.
- Do you have everything you need to get rid of the ghost?
- Dean’s text said you might need an object from the ghost if it’s particulary strong.
- Wasn’t the EMF meter lit up all the way? Probably a very strong ghost.
- There might be something that belonged to the ghost inside the cabin.
- You need salt, gasoline, and object from the ghost, and a lighter to burn the bones.
- Salt and lighter are inside the hunter’s gear box. Gasoline is next to the car.
- Object from the ghost is a locket found on a wall shelf in the cabin.
- After you put the salt, gas, and locket on the bones, use the lighter to set it ablaze.
- Hear that? It’s the ghost. BOOM! It looks like she dropped something.
- Use the key the ghost dropped on the briefcase from Kiki Allan’s apartment.
Hunting Gear Puzzle
- Have you seen those symbols on the lock anywhere else?
- Maybe there is some information in your journal.
- Journal is located in back seat of the car.
- There’s got to be a code to open the box somewhere.
- Have you noticed the license plate right above the hunting gear?
- Use the journal to translate the license plate into symbols.
- There are symbols on the bookshelf. Have you seen ones like those anywhere else?
- The joker card from inside Kiki Allan’s briefcase has symbols on the back.
- Use the joker on the front to determine orientation of the card.
- The symbols are 3 across and 3 down. Is there anything else set-up like that?
- The symbols on the joker card represent the books on the bookshelf.
- Use the symbols on the top left of the bookshelf.
- Find the matching symbol on the joker card to find which set of books to count.
- Code: 48271
Stone Chest Puzzle
- Have you found the stone chest behind the house?
- There are 4 square slots. Have you seen any items around that are similar in size and shape to those 4 square slots?
- You need 4 stone tiles to place in the slots, but there are more than 4 hidden around here.
- You need to figure out which tiles you need for the slots.
- Have you noticed any of the symbols from the stone tiles anywhere around the cabin?
- There’s a symbol written inside the gas stove, but the flames are covering the rest.
- Use the gas meter valve outside on the left side of the house to turn off the gas stove.
- Look inside the gas stove. You will see 4 symbols that match 4 of the stone tiles.
- Tile locations: inside briefcase, inside toolbox where you found the hammer (outside left of house);
- on wooden bench in graveyard; in the cauldron in the secret hiding place.
Secret Hiding Place
- Have you read Kiki Allan’s journal yet?
- Did you notice what she wrote on the side of one of the pages?
- What lights could she be referring to?
- There are 5 wall lights located in the cabin and 1 light outside the front door that can be turned.
- Rotate each light so it is upside down.
- Once all the lights are pointing down, it will open the secret hiding place under the sink.
- Have you seen the stone altar in the graveyard with the orbs in it? It stands directly under the moon.
- Those orbs look like moon phases.
- There are 16 orbs.
- Did you see the item in Kiki Allan’s briefcase that mentioned 8 names born under certain moon phases?
- Did you find the item under the cutting board in the cabin with names and moon phases?
- The names on on the moon phase lists have symbols by them.
- Have you seen those same symbols on anything else?
- Did you find the runic chart in Kiki Allan’s apartment under the coffee table?
- The symbols on the runic chart are the same symbols as the moon phase lists.
- Does the placement of the symbols on the runic chart look similar to the placement of anything else?
- The runic chart shows you which orb on the stone altar matches which symbol.
- Use the moon phase list, runic chart, and picture on moon phases in the cabin to set each orb on the altar to the corresponding position.
- When all the orbs are correctly in place, a red candle will appear.
- Kiki Allan wrote about how to summon Azazel in her journal.
- You need to make sure you can trap Azazel before you summon him.
- Have you found the demon trap yet?
- The demon trap is underneath the rug in the cabin.
- You need something to lure Azazel into the trap. Maybe Kiki’s journal tells you how.
- Use the hex coin to lure Azazel into the demon trap.
- Hex coin is found in Kiki’s apartment in a pair of jeans in the bedroom.
- Have you found where to set up the ritual?
- Look under the tablecloth in the cabin.
- 1 red candle on each of the circles, bowl of acacia and oil of abramelin on the center. Hex coin in the
- Candle locations: Kiki’s apartment in bottom drawer in bedroom; in cabinet after solving plant puzzle;
- behind books in cabin bookshelf; after solving moon puzzle; in secret hiding place; in stone chest.
- When done correctly, you will summon the yellow-eyed demon into the demon trap.
- You’ve summoned him and now he’s trapped. You have to figure out how to kill him.
- Have you read about any weapons in your journal before?
- The Colt is said to be able to kill ANYTHING.
- Haven’t you seen a gun like that somewhere before?
- Locate The Colt in the box of hunter gear.
- Use The Colt on the demon Azazel.
- If done correctly, you will hear a gunshot and a demon screech.
Congratulations! You did it!