How to Deal with Enemies
- Dogs follow noise. Don’t talk and you are fine. If you hear one growl, crawl at the back, close the freaking door and back away.
- Worms can be avoided by droping your stuff and running straight.
- Be carefull when you turn corners and often check behind you and braken can’t do anything to you.
- Snare flea can be killed even by yourself if it land on your face and you had a shovel. Grab back the shovel and bash to free yourself.
- Coil head can’t move if you look at it. attract one at the entrance an let someone keep watch.
- Jester need 45s windup, can’t catch you if you keep walking away (he slow down to a walk when near you) And reset when nobody is inside for 5 seconds.
- Ghost girl is made to force you to leave. She can’t catch you if you are not too heavy, stuck by walls or attacked by something else at the same time.
Only problem are giants as there is usually not enough cover to reach back the ship if they decide to camp it.
They see you from afar, even when foggy, run faster than you with unlimited stamina and the only counter is to either lose all your gear (tp) or use a one time costly item (flashbang).