Sandra’s Haunted House Puzzles
Cave Rock Puzzle
If you come from the top, move the rocks like this:
- Red Arrow: Move left 1 time – Blue Arrow: Move left 1 time – Yellow Arrow: Move left 3 times – Green Arrow: Move right 1 time
If you come from the bottom, move the rocks like this:
- Red Arrow: Move up 1 time – Blue Arrow: Move right 3 time – Yellow Arrow: Move up 2 times – Green Arrow: Move right 1 time
Cave Switch Puzzle
All switches need to be turned to the right. If you turn one switch all adjacent ones also turn. You only need to turn 3 switches:
- In the middle row, turn the first switch (leftmost) and third switch (third from left). – Turn the switch in the bottom row.
Books & Colors
When you enter the mansion you see a closed book directly ahead on a table, called “The Alphabet – From A to Z: Learning letters in a most colorful way”. It has a button which can be pressed to reset the puzzle if you do something wrong.
In the northwest room are several bookshelves you can interact with. All have names, a short story and a switch you can press.
The first book on the table gave you a hint about “the alphabet” and “color”. In order to solve the puzzle you need to activate the switches at the bookshelves which have colors in their title and you have to do this starting from the letter “A” to “Z” for the colors.
If it still sounds to complicated, you need to press these buttons in order:
- First, press “Blue Mountain”
- Second, press “The Red Wedding”
- Third, press “The King in Yellow”
If you have done this, go to the three crystals blocking the eastern path and press the button there. If you did everything correctly, the crystals should disappear. Else you did something wrong, go back to the book on the table and press the switch and retry the puzzle.
Getting Up the Stairs
In front of the stairs to the first floor is an open book on a table. You need to read it first in order to start the puzzle. It gives you a hint where you need to look next. You always have to interact with dolls, teddy bears and other such objects. After the initial hint the rest of the puzzle takes place in the East Wing.
- Go to the east wing and search for a room with a mirror. There, interact with the doll.
- Next, go the dining room and interact with the plush bear.
- Next, look for a room with a picture of a woman and interact with the plush bear.
- Finally, go to a room with several bookshelves and interact with the plush bear.
- Afterwards interact with the bust on the table. Now you can enter the first floor of the mansion via the stairs in the entrance area.
The Girl and Her Pictures
Going upstairs from the entrance, you find a little girl. She forgot her pictures and asks you to bring them to her. She wrote down hints where to find them.
After you talked to her you can find the pictures when you interact with various objects throughout the mansion. The hints should help you find them.
- The first hint references “Time” and more specifically a “clock”. Search for a clock in the entrance area.
- The second hint is – quite literally – referencing a “sink”. You can find one in the kitchen.
- The third hint is rather obscure. All those letters are musical notes. Search for a piano in the entrance area.
- The last hint is referencing ti weapons. Look for 3 swords on the floor where the little girl is in the north of the map.
After you found all four pictured talk to the girl again. The next path to the eastern side opens up.
In order to solve this puzzle you need to push every small colored orb onto the carpet in front of the same colored big orb. However, once pushed the orbs moves until it hits an obstacle.
In order to solve this push the orbs like this:
- Move the red orb left, down, right so it’s on the tile marked as “1” in the screen.
- Move the green orb left so it’s on the tile marked as “2” on the screen.
- Move the purple orb down, right so it’s on the tile marked as “3” on the screen.
- Move the green orb down, right so it’s on the tile marked as “4” on the screen.
- Move the red orb up, left so it’s on the carpet in front of the big red orb.
- Move the green orb up, left, up so it’s on the carpet in front of the big green orb.
- Move the purple orb right, up so it’s on the carpet in front of the big purple orb.
- Move the blue orb down, left, up so it’s on the carpet in front of the big blue orb.
And with that, the puzzle is solved. If you did something wrong you can press the blue button and reset the puzzle.