Inspired by the popular anime and manga series Jujutsu Kaisen, Jujutsu Chronicles is a Roblox game. Similar to MC Yuji Itadori, players assume control of an aspiring sorcerer in this Robloxified take on Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.
At the school, you may train your character by testing your abilities in combat with other real-life players, battling against dummies to develop strength, and running circuits to increase your stats. In case you’re consistently losing bouts, you can use a few Jujutsu Chronicles codes to your advantage.
Free spins are provided by codes, allowing you to reroll your clan or curse to better fit your fighting and playing style.
All Active / Valid Jujutsu Chronicles Codes
- OneYear: 75 Clan Spins and 75 Curse Spins (New!)
- Likes8K: 25 Clan Spins and 25 Curse Spins (New!)
- Visits3M: 15 Clan Spins and 15 Curse Spins (New!)
- Favs20K: 15 Clan Spins and 15 Curse Spins (New!)
Expired Jujutsu Chronicles Codes
How to Redeem Codes in Jujutsu Chronicles
Here’s how to redeem codes in Jujutsu Chronicles step-by-step:
- Open Roblox and Jujutsu Chronicles.
- Click the ‘Codes’ button located at the bottom of your screen once your character has spawned.
- This will cause a textbox and ‘Codes’ menu to popup.
- In the textbox, type a code, and then click “Enter.”
- E – Energy
- LMB – Combat
- RMB – Combat combo finishers.
- LMB + Space – Air Combo
- Q – Dash
- F – Block
- T – Train Endurance
- One – Cursed Tool
Every two hours, Cursed Fingers sprout and then disappear after twenty minutes!