How Do I Play Royal Match?
In Royal Match, you need to complete one or more targets to beat levels. These targets are shown in the upper left part of the gameplay screen.
In order to complete the given targets, you need to match 3 or more same-colored items or hit them with power-ups or boosters.
While beating levels, you will earn stars with which you can renovate and upgrade areas in the castle.
You earn coins and boosters from events or by completing tasks and claiming their rewards.
For each level, you have a certain number of moves, which is indicated in the upper-right corner of the screen.
When you run out of moves before completing targets, you will fail the level and have to try again. You can use coins to buy boosters, lives, and additional moves in a level.
- Lives show you how many attempts you can have to beat a level.
- You can have a maximum of 5 lives, which is increased to 8 if you have the Royal Pass.
- You will lose one life every time you fail to beat a level.
- One life can be replenished every 30 minutes.
- You can see how many lives you have from the number on the heart-shaped icon on the home screen.
- If you are a member of a team, you can request lives from your teammates.
- You can not ask for lives if you have more than 10 free lives.
What is Bonus Level
In a Bonus Level, your goal is to collect as many coins as possible till you run out of available moves, and the coins you collected will be added to your coin inventory.
What is Leaderboard?
The “Leaderboard” displays the progress and rankings of your Facebook friends, global and local players, and teams from around the world and within your country.
If you are logged into your Facebook account, you can also view the friends you have added through the Profile in the Leaderboard/Friends tab.