Seeing how many people seem to be having these issues, it would be more logical to compile every information…
How to Fix D3D Error
- Uninstalling graphic cards drivers and doing a clean install of the most recent one.
- Making sure that if you have integrated graphics on your system, to use whatever application your display adapter has to select the dedicated adapter for SF6.
- Complete reinstall of the game.
- Disable overclocking and the XMP for it in the BIOS.
- Uninstall OS and do a clean install (tested on Windows 10 environment).
- Run the game by using the affix -DX11 as an argument.
- Set internal resolution to 2 (I would add that maybe running in 1080p or 720p might have the same result).
- Reinstall Steam and verify game file integrity right after.