How to Defeat Devourer Boss
Useful Tips for The Boss:
- Jump if boss spawn big green balls. You can double jump it without taking any damage
- During heal phase never stand with other peoples. Even with 2 players you should be aware and never run in the same direction.
- Try to predict location where boss will spawn destructible orbs and jump on it ASAP.
- Never stand too close to boss. Boss melee attack is very hard to dodge.
- Use your hook to break yellow parts and stagger boss
- Breaking yellow parts can be chained and will improve your DPS drastically
- Use fast respawn if you died in bad spot
- Prefer to use mod for bonus damage from electricity on your weapons
- It is always possible to add DEF increase modules and toxic resistance modules. It will greatly increase survivability
- As Bunny descendant try to kill small minions by your AOE damage
- Probably, this boss should be 37 – 40 level. Feel free to leave game if you see low levels.
- Level can be farmed SUPER FAST in wave missions. Literally you’ll need ~20 – 40 minutes to get 40 level.
This is not that hard boss. My personal record with randoms was ~4 minutes for whole boss fight. But yes, this boss will expect from you good knowledge of mechanics and some basic understanding of your modules.
And yep, it is totally fine to fail 2 – 3 attempts to kill it. People will learn eventually. Don’t nerf it, try to understand how you can improve your build and help new players.
At least this is something interesting in world of brainless mobs with zero challenge.