1) Character View
- Shows a model of your character.
- You can rotate and zoom in/out on your character.
2) Character Info
- Provides a succinct breakdown of your character’s info.
- Class, ID, guild, CP, ATK, DEF, HP
3) Equipped Gear
Shows the gear currently equipped by the character.
4) Character Stats
Shows all of the character’s stats.
5) Info Tabs
There are three tabs – My Info, Progress, and Bag.
6) My Info
- Shows summaries on your guild, last rank, tendency, mission progress, and quest info.
- Tap the arrow next to each info item to go see more details.
1) Combat Power
Shows the character’s current CP.
2) Standard of Measurement Button
- Sets the standard of measurement for viewing your character’s progress.
- Current Level: Measures your progress based on your current level.
- Final Level: Measures your progress compared to your final level.
- Based on the standard of measurement, you can see your progress in each area.
- Displays both a gauge and a percentage.
- Tap the arrow button to the right of each gauge to visit the menu for that improvement area.
Shows the contents of the character’s bag.
View Demon Hunter
- This button allows you to view your character as a demon hunter.
- Tap the button again to return to your character’s normal state.