Form a party for co-op fun with other players.
Creating a Party
Anyone can create a party. If you want to lead a party, first make sure you aren’t in a party already. If you’re not in a party, you can create a new one and invite players.
Inviting Players to Join Your Party
- Enter character names to invite them to your party through Invite to Party.
- Up to 5 players, including the party leader, can join.
Party Join Requests
If you want to join a party, select a player in that party and tap “Party” to send a join request to the party leader.
Leaving a Party
Select yourself in the party to leave. If you’re the party leader, you also have the option of disbanding the party.
Banning or Appointing Party Members
- Party leaders can ban others player or appoint a new party leader.
- If the party leader leaves the party, the player who joined the party first
- will automatically become the new party leader.
- The party leader can target a specific monster or player.
- If the party leader shares the target, party members can use the Share Target feature to focus on the same target.