The Phantom Abyss is a dream world where the Alliance journeys together. Despite containing their memories, goals, and ideals from their own reality, it still feels surreal.
How to Enter
- Depending on the dungeon type, you can use Red Gems or Gold to enter at any time from any place.
- Tap the “Bard Location” button to find the bard in your region.
- Visit the bard and pay Gold to enter the Phantom Abyss.
- Phantom Abyss Playtime is limited to 1-2 hours per day for each dungeon.
- You can use a Recharge Ticket to extend the time limit by 30 minutes up to 3 times per day.
- Phantom Abyss Playtimes and recharges reset at 4 AM every day.
- When you die in the Phantom Abyss, you revive in the real world.
Main Reward Info
You can earn more EXP, enhance scrolls, and various materials needed for enhancing soulstones.