Produce various items through gathering and crafting.
Gathering consists of herb collecting, mining, woodcutting, and digging. Gatherables from each activity can be used as crafting materials.
- Herb Collecting: Acquire alchemy materials.
- Mining: Acquire metalsmithing materials.
- Woodcutting: Acquire metalsmithing materials.
- Digging: Acquire polishing materials.
- There’s a low chance of achieving a Great Success while gathering.
- A Great Success allows you to acquire special materials used for crafting Fine items.
- Some regions have big gatherables.
- Big gatherables have a gathering level requirement you must meet before you can collect them. You can acquire more than basic gatherables from big gatherables.
- You can acquire special materials for Rare and Epic item crafting if you achieve a Great Success while gathering from big gatherables.
How to Gather
- Select gatherables from each hunting ground to gather them.
- Tap the Auto-Gather button to automatically collect gatherables from the region.
- Crafting consists of metalsmithing, polishing, and alchemy.
- You can craft various items using gatherables you acquired.
- Metalsmithing: Craft weapons and defense gear.
- Polishing: Craft accessories and soulstones.
- Alchemy: Craft recovery items and various scrolls.
How to Craft
Visit crafting NPCs in each region to craft.
Challenge yourself to become a master by increasing your crafting specialist skill level. Increase your crafting level to achieve mastery.
Accepting Master Quests
You can begin a Master Quest when your crafting skill reaches Legendary Lv 5 with max EXP.
Find quest NPC’s through Craft Mastery in the Quest List.
Starting a Master Quest
- Accept a Master Quest from an NPC to begin.
- Master Quest Rewards
- After completing a Master Quest, you can acquire earned rewards from Quest List – Craft Mastery to become a master.