Region bosses appear at certain times in each region. Region boss battles are large scale raids for up to 300 players.
Rewards acquired from defeating a region boss are based on the level of contribution. Contribute more to earn rarer and better rewards.
- Region bosses appear within 10 minutes of their scheduled appearance time once per day.
- Region bosses disappear if 1 hour passes without battle.
- When you’re in a region where a region boss appears, the region boss icon to the right of the minimap flashes red at the region boss’ scheduled appearance time.
- When the region boss appears, the region boss icon flashes a brighter red
- and a region boss alert appears in the middle of the screen.
- You can earn region boss rewards based on how much you contribute to eliminating the boss.
What is Realm Boss?
Realm Boss is an intensive Boss raid content that allows competition among servers.
3 to 5 servers will compete, and can earn various loot by eliminating the Realm Boss.
The server of the Delegate Battle Rank 1 participant will receive a helpful buff.
*The server of the Normal Battle Rank 1 participant does not receive a buff.
I want to participate in Realm Boss raid
Dimensional Brawl includes Delegate Battle that hosts CP Rank 1~50 among applied Captains and Normal Battle that hosts Rank 51~100.
*The participation application begins at the same time, and your league is determined according to your CP when application ends.
When you can register in Realm Boss the below icon appears.
The Icon appears only when you meet two conditions.
- Realm Boss content unlocked
- Realm Boss application period opened
*If Realm Boss is not unlocked the icon does not appear during application period.
How can I enter Realm Boss?
The Application Button changes to Enter Button if you can enter Realm Boss.
*The icon disappears if both unlocked contents’ application period ends.
*If the Enter icon appears when Realm Boss can be entered, the icon disappears when the content ends.
|Application Period||[Server Time] Every Thursday 00:00 ~ Sunday 12:00|
* Condition: Character LV 70
|Raid Start||Delegate/Normal Battle opens at the same time|
[Server Time] Every Sunday 21:00 ~22:00
*You can check the participants in ‘Application Status’ in Realm Boss.
I want to know how the Realm Boss Battle is held
When Realm Boss begins, the final participants can enter the Realm Boss map and participate in the battle.
After entering the map, you enter the waiting zone. When the battle begins the barrier goes down.
When the raid begins 5 Special Named Monsters appear, and the Realm Boss appears after 3 minutes.
A Buff is applied to all participants of the Server that includes the Captain who made a final strike on a Special Named Monster.
- Buffs can be overlapped to up to 5 times.
- The Buffs are applied only inside the Realm Boss map.
The Realm Boss must be eliminated in 60 minutes.
If the Realm boss is not eliminated in the time limit, the boss disappears and you are moved outside the map.
- You cannot teleport into the Realm Boss Map.
- Your contribution is reset if you are killed during battle, leave the battlefield, move maps, return to camp or leave the game.
- Lunatra Region Boss buff and Halidom Buff are not applied.
- PK in the Brawl Map is not shown in PvP records and do not affect tendencies.
How can I get the Rewards?
All participants are given participation rewards.
Contribution Rank 1~10 participants of each Delegate/Normal Battle receive additional individual rewards.
Additional rewards are given to the Contribution Rank 1 participant’s server for both Delegate and Normal Battle.
The Server with the Delegate Battle Contribution Rank 1 participant receives a Realm Boss Elimination Buff.
How can I recognize other servers in Realm Boss?
Different alphabets and colors are assigned to each server, at the left of each Character’s name.
What is the penalty for not entering Realm Boss?
If you do not participate in the applied content after the participants are finalized,
All characters of the account cannot apply to the content for 1 week.
You should enter the map before the Realm Boss is eliminated.
How can I check the penalties for not entering Realm Boss?
A pop-up appears when applying for Realm Boss during penalty period.
Does the already applied penalty period decrease if the penalty period changes later?
The penalty is applied according to the first application time.
Example: If the first application was 3 Seasons of penalty, you cannot enter for 3 Seasons even if the period is later changed to 1 Season.