V4 has four realms: Syllunas, Lunatra, the Phantom Abyss, and Batra. Each realm has various regions with their own camps and hunting grounds. You can view more details about each region on the region map.
Info View Mode
Tap the Region Info button at the top right of the region map to activate Info View mode to display the region’s main camps and hunting grounds on the map.
- Tap the Region Info button at the top right of the region map to switch from Info View mode to Move mode.
- In Move mode, you can tap anywhere on the map to move there automatically.
Map Zoom In/Out
- Tap the magnifying glass button just below the Region Info button to zoom in and out on the map.
- Zoom In: Activating Info View mode while zoomed out will automatically make you zoom in.
- You can see more detailed geography and your current location.
- Zoom Out: Zooming out automatically switches the map from Info View mode to Move mode.
- If you zoom in again, you will still be in Move mode.
Viewing Your Location
Tap the circular target-shaped button in the top left of the region map to center the map on your current location.
- Select a camp from the menu to center the map on that location. Resident and request info will appear in the menu to the right of the map.
- Tap the Home icon next to the camp’s name in the menu to either auto-move or teleport to that camp.
Hunting Ground Info
- Select a hunting ground from the menu to center the map on that location.
- Obtainable items, monsters, and gatherables found in that area are shown in the menu to the right of the map. Region conquest info is also shown.
- Region Conquests become available once you reach Lv 16. The first one you’ll likely encounter is in the Fogwood Lowlands, located in the Terang Woodlands.
- Region Conquests are completed by eliminating the monsters in that hunting ground. You can also use Red Gems to instantly complete the conquest or dispatch a companion to do it for you.
- Each Region Conquest is available 1-5 times each day, depending on the region.
- If you’ve done a Region Conquest the max times allowed for the day, you can use Red Gems to reset the conquest up to 5 times.