What is Spectator Mode?
- You can enter Dimensional Brawl and Realm Boss as a ‘spectator’ and move freely to watch the battle.
- The Spectator’s character can enter the content directly to watch the battle.
- Spectators can spectate the battles of their servers only.
- Only battles of the highest league can be spectated.
- You can move to any desired location instantly by using portals within the Dimensional Brawl and Realm Boss map.
Entering Spectator Mode
- When entering Spectator Mode, your character automatically changes to the Spectating character.
(The below screenshot was taken in a developing environment and actual details may differ.)
- You can enter by pressing the [Enter Spectator Mode] button of Dimensional Brawl and Realm Boss screen.
- Entry is free, and spectators can enter the contents by order of arrival.
- The maximum number of spectators for Dimensional Brawl and Realm Boss is 150 Captains each. After the maximum number of spectators have entered, you cannot enter the spectator mode.
- You can check the number of current spectators in from the enter button.
- Battle participants cannot enter as a spectator.
- You cannot enter spectator mode after the content has ended.
- When entering spectator mode, you enter at the same location as your server.
- Spectators can watch the battle freely by using the portal or moving directly, and cannot affect the content in any way.
- Participants cannot see spectators.
- Spectators can see the current scoreboard for each content.
- Dimensional Brawl: Points that each server has acquired
- Realm Boss: Contribution Rank, Nearby captains, NPC and Monster list
Leaving and Re-Entering
- Spectators can leave the spectator mode by pressing the [Exit] button.
- You can reenter whenever you want as long as the maximum number of spectators is not reached.
Ending Spectator Mode
- Spectator Mode ends when the content is finished.
- Dimensional Brawl: Ends when reaching time limit
- Realm Boss: Ends when Realm Boss is eliminated or 60 minutes passes
- When spectating ends, the battle result screen appears and you can leave by pressing the exit button.
- Spectators can check the battle result and rankings as same as participants when the battle ends.