Unable to Run The Game with a Message Popup [Nexon Game Security Initialization Failed]
The message pops up when an active security (vaccine) program blocks Nexon Game Security.
Please follow the procedure below to resolve the situation.
How to Resolve:
- Set as an exception for the folder “”BlackCipher”” in the vaccine program
- Check for the latest update of the Windows, and please maintain the update
- If the condition has started from certain date, it might be from a change of Windows setting.
- Please try to find any new programs or app that have been installed recently and remove them.
- Or use Windows system recovery service to restore the former state.
If all methods are not effective, submit a ticket including all the conditions that you have experienced in details.
Also strongly advised to attach following files required:
- LackCall64, BlackCipher64, BlackXchg, NGClient, NGService.log
- (Please compress the files into one single file in the ticket)
- You are able to locate those files in the path below
- C: → Nexon → VeiledExperts → BlackCipher