How to Respond to Errors while Playing The Game
Help me with the game crashing issue
If You have been experiencing game crashes, please submit a ticket through the support.
- Any detailed information or description (as well as screenshots) about the issue shall help us a great deal to resolve the situation in the ticket.
- Please follow the instruction and the format in the ticket.
If you are running the game with Steam launcher, please try “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- Restart your computer and launch Steam
- Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game’s Library page on the far right
- From the drop down menu, select Properties…
- Select the Installed Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files button
- Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes
Insufficient memory problem while launching or playing the game
Please check the [Recommended PC requirements] for the Veiled Experts, first.
And check the Windows task manager for any other apps/programs beside veiled experts with high memory usage.
How to use Windows Task manager
- Press “Ctrl +Alt + delete” key to access “Task manager”
- Select memory category and click it.
- Check the list of apps/programs with high memory usage.
- If certain apps/programs need to be stopped, select the app and press right mouse click
- Select “End task” in the popup menu.
My game is slowing down or lagging
Please Check the [Recommended PC requirements] for the Veiled Experts, first.
And do try to reduce the option in the game video setting.
And do not forget to check the Windows task manager for any other apps/programs beside veiled experts with high memory usage.
Connection terminated due to abnormal behavior
This usually occurs when the game is detecting a possible unauthorized program in your PC when you launch it or when the game’s security is detecting abnormalities while playing.
To resolve the Issue
- Close other programs or applications that are running in the background.
- Relaunch and relogin to the game.
Windows vaccine program is troubling with launching the game
If you are experiencing difficulty during running game because of any kind of vaccine or antivirus programs installed, please try to use the “”Exclusions”” option in the windows.
How to use Exclusion in Windows defender
- Windows setting > Click “”Update and security””
- Windows security > Click Virus and Threat
- Click “Manage setting”
- Find the “”Exclusions”” and click “add or remove exclusions”
- Click “+Add an exclusion” and select folder.
Find the location of installed Veiled Experts folder and add the location
Error code 1447 appears while crashing
It means there has been an error occurred during Steam account verification process.
Please do try to turn off the game as well as Steam launcher and restart.
Black screen shows up after launching the game
Check if the version of your graphic care driver is latest or not.
(If not, please update the driver, first)
Download Nvidia graphic driver
Download AMD graphic driver
And please run “Steam integrity Check”
How to run Steam integrity check
- Open your Game Library on Steam.
- Right-click on your game.
- Select Properties from the menu.
- In the Properties menu, select ‘Local Files’ from the left-hand panel.
- On the Local Files page, select ‘Verify integrity of game files’
- Steam will then verify your files. …
Once Steam is finished, a box like this will appear.
A NGM Error occurred during launching game
Please refer to the link below for any errors or issues related to NGM (Nexon Game Manager)
Link to Nexon Game Manager support center
Unable to update Nexon module
If unable to update Nexon module during launching NGM, download the recovery program in the support center and run the program for the restoration.
[Nexon support] > [Download recovery program] > [Run the program]
Link to Recovery program
When you run the program, it will uninstall all files related to former NGM modules, and it will automatically reinstall the correct files.
If you are unable to proceed the NGM after reinstalling the program with recovery tool, Please submit a ticket including a log file (nexon_repair.log) from the NGM folder.