Interpretation and Definitions
The following circumstances establish the meanings of words whose first letter is capitalized. The following definitions are to be understood equally whether they are written in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GCC.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New York, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to GCC, accessible from walkthrough.guide
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While utilizing Our Service, We can ask You for certain personally identifiable information that will allow Us to get in touch with or identify you. Among other things, personally identifiable information might be:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Utilizing the Service results in the automated collection of Usage Data.
Usage Data may comprise particulars like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of Your Device, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our service that You access, when and how long you spend on those pages, special device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may automatically gather certain information when You use a mobile device to access the Service, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you use a mobile device to use our service or when you visit our website, we may additionally get information from your browser.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We track activities on Our Service and store data using Cookies and other tracking technologies. Beacons, tags, and scripts are examples of tracking technologies used to gather information, track it, and analyze it to enhance Our Service. The technological tools we employ might be:
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies come in two varieties: “Persistent” and “Session”. When you go offline, persistent cookies continue to be stored on your computer or mobile device, but session cookies disappear the moment your web browser is closed.
For the reasons listed below, we both utilize session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will only keep your personal information for as long as it takes to accomplish the goals outlined in this privacy statement. To the extent necessary to meet our legal duties (for instance, if relevant laws compel us to keep your data on file), settle disputes, and uphold our agreements and policies, we will keep and use your personal data.
Usage Data will also be kept by the Company for internal analytical needs. Usage Data is typically held for just a short while. However, information may be kept longer if necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enhance the performance of Our Service.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The Company’s operations offices and any other locations where the parties participating in the processing are based are where your information, including Personal Data, is processed. As a result, this data may be moved to and kept on systems situated outside of Your state, province, nation, or another governmental jurisdiction where data protection regulations may vary from those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
The Personal Data that We have gathered about You may be deleted at your request, or you may ask that We help you in doing so.
You might be able to remove certain pieces of information about you from our service.
If you have an account, you can alter your personal information there by logging in and going to the account settings page. This will allow you to update, modify, or delete Your information whenever you like. You can get in touch with us to ask for access to, rectification of, or deletion of any personal data you’ve given us.
Please be aware, however, that occasionally, we may be required to keep specific information on file due to a legal need or other valid reason.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If necessary, the Company may be forced by law to divulge Your Personal Data or in response to legitimate demands from public authorities (such a court or government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Although We care about the security of Your Personal Data, keep in mind that no method of electronic data transmission over the Internet or technique of electronic data storage is 100% safe. While We Make Every Effort to Protect Your Personal Data Using Commercially Acceptable Means, We Cannot Guarantee Its Complete Security.
Anyone under the age of 13 is not eligible to use our service. Anyone under the age of 13 is not purposefully subjected to our collection of personally identifying information. Please get in touch with us if you’re a parent or legal guardian and you know that your child has given us personal information. We take efforts to erase the data from Our servers if We become aware that We may have obtained Personal Data from anybody under the age of 13 without verifying parental permission.
We may ask for your parent’s permission before collecting and using Your information if We must rely on consent as the legal basis for doing so and Your nation requires it.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Californian consumers are entitled to the following rights, among others, under the CCPA:
Demand that a company that gathers customer data reveal the categories and particular details of customer data that the company has gathered.
You can ask a company to remove any personal information it has on you that it has gathered.
Demand that a company not sell a customer’s personal information if it already does.
In the event that you submit a request, we have one month to answer. Please get in touch with us if you want to exercise any of these rights.
Links to Other Websites
Links to other websites that are not run by Us may be present on Our Service. You will be sent to a third party’s website if you click on one of their links. We admonish you to carefully read the privacy statement on each website you visit.
The content, privacy practices, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
It is encouraged that you routinely check this privacy statement for updates. Any modifications to this privacy statement take effect when they are published on this page.
You can get in touch with us if you have any queries regarding our privacy statement: